1. Read the web page below and complete the sentences with correct words from the text.
Why bank online?
Because you have access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With internet banking you can:
• Check your balance whenever you want.
• Pay bills without writing cheques or queuing at the bank.
• Transfer money between your current account and your savings account.
• Print a statement at any time.
• Set up, change and delete your standing orders.
• View and cancel direct debits.
• Apply for a loan.
• Apply for a new or increased overdraft.
• Order foreign currency or traveller’s cheques.
2. Now use your knowledge to match halves of the phrases.
3. Lokelihood and probability. Look at these phrases used to make predictions and put them into right categories in accordance with their probability in future.