1. Browse through the text and answer who specializes in the following spheres. Add any new words to your dictionary. STATE OF PLAY To celebrate our 10th anniversary, we invited industry leaders to share their thoughts about the changing world of Telecoms and IT. To find out what they think, Read more about Convergence in IT and Telecoms Homework[…]
Talking about figures When discussing interest rates and monetary policy, you need to know how to say decimal numbers. English uses a symbol like a full stop between the two parts of a decimal number. It is called a decimal point. A comma is not used in this position. In a pure number (without a Read more about Talking About Figures[…]
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
1. Drag the words to make logical phrases. 2. Now write one word in every gap to make logical sentences.
1. First of all, I’ll offer you a placement test to check some of your knowledge. 2. Let’s brainstorm. Look at the picture and say what tools can be replaced with a mobile phone today? 3. Read the blog post. Responding to Convergence by: Mike Rock Published Works Media Reviews Events Convergence is creating new Read more about Convergence in Telecoms and IT[…]
Pictures have an important role in presentation slides so long as they add imagination and visualization to your slides. To make pictures brighter, you can even apply borders and effects to them, and try some Picture Styles that PowerPoint offers. As well, there is one more option that works in the same way as how Read more about Default title[…]
1. Match the words to make collocations. If you need, come back to what we did at the lesson. 1.1. Now use the correct form of some of the word combinations to complete the sentences below. 2. You are going to listen to Kate Barker, an economist and a member of the Bank of Read more about Central Bank Homework[…]
1. Read the webpage and answer True or False. 2. Read the sentence pairs. Choose which word best fits each blank. 3. Place the words or phrases from the word bank under the correct headings. 4. Finally, watch the video and do the exercise.